Henna PERFECT BROWS 5g Medium brown
How to use henna for eyebrows BOLTAEVA Henna for Eyebrows Perfect Brows
1. Before using henna, you need to clean and degrease your eyebrows.
2. Henna is mixed with water until a medium thick consistency is achieved. For one coloring, we recommend using about 0.4 grams of henna and 10-15 drops of water at room temperature. The thicker the consistency of the paste, the more intense the shade will be after dyeing.
3. After diluting, the paste is applied along the arch of the eyebrows using a brush, tightly and without gaps. If necessary, adjust the shape of the eyebrows: excess henna, stains and smudges should be immediately removed with a damp cloth or cotton swab so that they do not stick to the skin and affect the result.
4. We recommend keeping the paste on your eyebrows for 10-15 minutes, depending on the desired color intensity. The longer the paste is aged, the darker the shade will be.
5. After 10-15 minutes, the remaining paste is removed with a damp cotton pad, which must be applied to the eyebrows for 10 seconds and then wipe off the remaining henna with it. To increase the durability of the coloring, we recommend applying moisturizing eyebrow oil after the procedure.
6. By mixing black henna (BOLTAEVA Henna for Eyebrows Perfect Brows Black) with other shades of BOLTAEVA henna, you can adjust the color saturation and choose the perfect shade for your eyebrows, as well as get a more lasting coloring result.
Henna should be stored in a dry, dark place at a temperature from +5°C to +25°C. Shelf life: 12 months.